eGo Urban Limited Terms of Service
Please read our terms of service to familiarise yourself with our customer service points prior to purchase. These contain important information that you should be aware of.
1. Order Placement. As a customer, once you have actioned an order on our website (www.egourban.com), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions we have outlined on our portal. eGo Urban states that all our orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. Service delivery times. These may change depending on the availability of product. Any guarantees made on delivery times are subject to any delays that may result from either postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our terms of sales and delivery section for more information.
3. Contract Age. In order to contract with eGo Urban, you must be over 18 years of age. eGo Urban retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted on placement of order on the website, we will inform you by email to confirm acceptance of your order.
4. Legal Usage. In the UK Electric scooters are not to be used on footpaths, cycle lanes or roads. It is the complete responsibility of the customer to ensure that your e-scooter is operated by all country and local laws. European laws may differ from country to country and so the customer must check and be responsible for usage in differing jurisdictions.
5. Liability and Risk of Product Usage. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products and holds eGO Urban Ltd and its owners free from any liability caused by their use. The manufacturer certification directly covers warranty liability for any battery concerns with the product and does not hold eGo Urban responsible for any product defect caused by the manufacturer.
6. Our Contract. On order placement you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of order. This is an acknowledgement email. We retain the right to accept or reject the offer prior to processing and accepting the order. A contract between we and the purchasing customer will be formed once payment has been approved and the goods processed and dispatched.
7. Purchase Policy. At eGo Urban we buy from our suppliers with an agreement to sell to our private customers. Purchase online for wholesale usage is not part of our business offering. If you are interested in discussing fleet purchasing this will require differing terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders which we suspect are beyond the requirements for an individual or business need. If you have any questions on this matter, or wish to consult us please contact us at email@example.com
8. Customer Complaints. We strive to keep complaints to a minimum as we want our customers to be happy. If you have a complaint or a concern we encourage you to contact us immediately to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your complaint promptly.
9. Customer Disputes. Online dispute resolution for consumers in relation to Section 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
10. Customer Experience and Service. We constantly work to improve our client experience, and this occasionally may require us to make changes to products and our terms. If we change terms during the buying process you will be asked to accept the new terms before you can continue. text to edit it.