eGo Urban Limited Delivery Terms
1. Providing the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the product(s) to you. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. If the delivery date is not specified during the order process, we will deliver the product(s) to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
2. Delays outside of our control. If products are delayed as a result of an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will do everything we can to resolve it. As long as we ensure we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event. If the delay is significantly more than we had informed you on purchase then you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for products you have purchased but not received.
3. Home delivery. On delivery of the product you must be available to take delivery. If no one is present then a note will be left for you to rearrange delivery. It is your responsibility to rearrange delivery if you are not home when delivery takes place. If you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the product from a delivery depot we will contact you directly to discuss next steps. You may be charged for storage costs and additional delivery costs. If we cannot contact you to discuss this, we may end our contract with you.
4. Delayed Delivery Times. Our customers are entitled to legal rights if we delivery goods late. If we cannot deliver on the agreed deadline you may treat the contract as ended if we have refused to deliver the products and you had informed us on purchase that a specific deadline delivery date was needed.
5. Rescheduled deadline for delivery. Customers that do not wish to end contract, or if you do not have a right to end it, you can provide a new deadline delivery date. This must be reasonable so we can fulfil this for you.
6. Customer responsible for goods. The product will be the customers responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address provided on order placement. You then own the goods on full payment and delivery.
7. Providing us the correct information. Customers are liable for providing the correct information to us for delivery and supply. We will contact you in writing or by phone to ask for any additional information required in order to fulfil the order. If we cannot gain this information within a reasonable time we are entitled to end the contract and cancel the pending order. eGo Urban is not responsible for supplying products late or not supplying product(s) if this is a result of not having accurate or complete information provided by the customer.
To help our customers find the answers to questions here are some of our frequently asked queries related to delivery:
Where do and don’t you deliver?
We deliver in UK, Ireland and Europe
Where are your distribution centres and where is the stock shipped from?
We stock in UK and Italy and so you have guarantee on warranty and delivery lead times within Europe
Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via our email address email@example.com Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet left our warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately. If your order is in transit, or has already been delivered, you will need to arrange a return with us.
Are there delivery charges for returning products?
When returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a delivery charge for the return. If the returned product is not returned in good order, a deduction on refund may result.ick on this text to edit it.